The exhibition and presentations will be held in the foyer of Building 4 of the University of Applied Sciences in Jena located on a cutting edge campus. The conference offers excellent networking opportunities on the floor, in the sessions, and at the social events.
The young and innovative University of Applied Sciences features superbly furnished lecture halls and seminar rooms equipped with the latest audio and video technology.
It is located only minutes away from the vibrant city centre and close to Jenas research and science park.
- The University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1991
- Currently 4,611 students are enrolled
- Building 4 opened in 2008
- Lecture hall with 270 seats
- Auditorium with 467 m2 (for industry exhibition)
- free WiFi
University of Applied Sciences