We would like to thank you for your interest in attending the 27th Annual Conference of the German Society for Cytometry in Jena.
We are using the ConfTool software to manage all things related to participation at the conference.
If you have been to the conference in Berlin last year, your account information were transferred and you can use your login details from last year to access ConfTool.
If you are a new user, simply click the “Register new” button and enter a few basic information about yourself. Choose a user name and password and you’ll be all set.
After signing in to ConfTool you have a variety of options to manage your conference participation.
- register for the conference
- submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation
- edit your account details
- edit a submitted abstract
- manage your payments (after you registered)
- print out important documents (invoices, certificate of attendance, letter of invitation, etc.)
- have a look at the conference schedule
- and more…
The handling of ConfTool is quite intuitive. However should you be having any trouble or experiencing flaws in the system please contact Marc Skupch by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 3641 206035) for assistance.